Wednesday, October 1, 2008

When I get home I'm hugging my kids...

I'm so stressed at work today.
I keep reminding myself that one day I'll get out of Corporate America and have financial freedom and people working for me instead. My boss is going thru a "Pick on Jessica" phase. Either that or he needs to let his frustrations out and I'm the gee-nee pig today. I desperately need some relaxation. I'm so stressed that only screaming might make me feel better.

Yesterday when I got home I just wanted to curl up in bed and eat. I'm just in that mood lately. I have to say that I am so overwhelmed with work, school, and PR parties that I feel like I need to escape. Well let me tell you that I never got to curl up in bed like I wanted to. First I started cleaning downstairs and then we did our Halloween decorating. Afterwards I heated up some food for the kids and attempted to watch TV when I remembered that I had a lady coming over to sign up for Pure Romance.

She came over with her kids and I got to chat a little which felt good. Then off to bed we went.

I fantasize with running around acres and acres of grass and daisies as the sun shines down and goes thru my bones and restrengthens me. I have to escape from the city. It's so fasted paced. I am so fast paced that I can't stop to take a breathe without remembering something else I need to do.

My kids are my escape. I just need a big tight hug from each of them.

No comments: