Tuesday, September 30, 2008

All this hard work for nothing...

I called home to ask how Amelia was doing on the potty today.
Deija says that she's been in a diaper ever since she woke up.
Albert had told me this morning that he had taken her to the potty and that Deija took her once.
Of course I had to confront him about it.
He said he took her diaper off but that Amelia must have put it back on.
Yeah right!!! Like I'm an idiot to believe that.

I told him that I've been working so hard for a week now and he's ruining her progress by keeping her in a diaper all day.

He responded by saying that Amelia isn't ready and I'm forcing her.
Amelia is very ready. She goes with no problem when I ask her to go to the potty. She's excited about all her new undies.

Dad is the one not ready.

How do you potty train the father??? I can just bang my head against the wall until I see blood.

No comments: