Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The title says it all...

I'm here at work wondering what kinds of things I will share on my blog. I don't even know where to begin. I'll start with today. Today I am a wife, mother, student, employee, business owner, and woman. Oh and a blogger!!! I am a busy person but I'm so used to having so much going on. I wouldn't even know where to begin relaxing. I have three children. Deija {pronounced Deja like Deja Vu} (age 11) is the reason I am the person I am today. Amelia (age 3) is my miracle baby. Junior (age 1) is my wonderful sweet surprise. My children are my life. I would be so empty without them. I've been married since April 2000 to my wonderful husband Albert. Like all marriages, we have our ups and downs but our friendship is what keeps us going strong.

Throughout my blogging you'll get to know them better. They are really funny.

1 comment:

Toni C. said...

yay! i'm the first to comment! welcome to the obsession.