Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Boys will be boys...


So I just took Junior out of his high chair. He had been sitting there since dinner time.
I noticed his pants were wet. I thought he peed through his diaper. I took off the pants and diaper and he was completely dry. The pants smelled like ammonia though. So I put him on the floor and walked over to touch the highchair to see if something had spilled.

Junior follows behind me. He squats down, farts and follows by peeing all over a cd that was on the floor. He does this all while squatting. The funny thing is how he jumped after this happened. He must have scared himself.

After I clean it up I go to put a diaper on him. Guess what I found?? Poop signs on his cheeks and I cannot find the poop anywhere. I'm sure it will end up on the bottom of my foot.

To make matters worst, as I'm typing this, he comes over with the cd he peed on and puts it right on my arm. The bottom of it was still wet. This is just lovely, Junior. Thanks so much.

By the way, I have no idea what wet his pants.

No comments: