Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My little Princess might be going to PreK soon...

So it's 9:28am and I should be working. Here I am filling out the pre-K application for Amelia. She will go on a waiting list but its possible that she can get in soon. She'll be attending the school that Deija goes to. I can't imagine my baby in her little uniform and huge backpack walking to school. Time is just flying by. In two years I'll have Amelia in kindergarten, Deija in 8th grade and Junior in pre-k. All three kids in the same school at one time. Oy!!!

So I didn't sign her up sooner because I thought she needed to be potty trained. She's potty trained but has a few accidents here and there. I guess it doesn't help that she is still in diapers most of the morning thanks to Albert. She actually walks herself to the potty and take off her diaper and goes by herself.

Amelia is the smartest little thing ever. She will tell you everything that's on her mind. "Momma, this totally fits me" is my favorite phrase from her. Everytime she sees an outfit at a store, that is what she tells me. Yesterday it was "Momma, can you please buy me a big girl bra?" This was her talking to me over the phone while I was still at work. I have to remind myself that she is only 3. Yet she's my little baby. How can she be going to school? How can she be asking for a bra??? lol

She loves to associate with other children. I know that 8:30 to 3pm M-F is not going to be too long of a day. I'm so nervous for her.

I'm going back to finish filling out her Pre-K application. Jeez, can they ask more information?? It's about 15 pages of forms.

No comments: