Monday, September 29, 2008

Junie Pasatoonie has a cold...


My boy hasn't been feeling so well lately. He been coughing like a man and dripping all weekend long. At one point yesterday he was crying miserably while sitting at the high chair. I went over to see what's wrong. I look down and notice something pink on the side of his diaper. I didn't have my contacts on so I leaned down and tried to grag it. I was a little shock when I noticed he was hanging out of his diaper. I have no idea how his bally ball was stuck outside his diaper. I immediately tucked it in and fixed him. He was fine after that. Ooops!! I'm glad his misery wasn't because of his cold.

I can never get used to having a boy.
He is so sweet though. He's been into climbing everything. Up and down off the couch all day long. He would come up and hug me but then grabbed on to climb up. Well maybe those weren't hugs just him using me...lol

I got a huge toy chest for their toys yesterday and he kept throwing toys in and helping me clean up after Amelia. It was so cute. I'm surprised I didn't find him inside the toy chest like I found him inside Amelia's toy-pack and play. It was funny to see him stuck inside it. Junior didn't think it was funny one bit.

1 comment:

Toni C. said...

OMG Jess you crack me up! I suppose there are extra challenges with having a boy - i'm glad he's ok! We're sniffly here too - yuck!