Thursday, October 9, 2008

Update

So where should I start? I'm feeling better today. I'm not Niagara Falls today.
We'll have to see what the future holds. God has something in store for us. I like to believe I'm not a terrible person. I have a good heart and my intentions for everything I do, come from my heart.

I also like to believe that the Valentin Family doesn't end here. I've always been a fighter and I refuse to let this journey end here. He will realize that we are part of a package. This will not work if we aren't all together. But I also want to be loved just for me. I know we have children together and he can't put them through this but I would want him to realize that "I'm" the reason he's really staying.

I'm actually surprised I haven't cried today. I've always been a crier.
I woke up with my "big girl" pants on today. I will leave everything in the hands of God. God knows I'm exhausted but he will hold my hand so we can prevail.

This is the only photo we have of us 5 together.

No comments: