Monday, October 27, 2008

Holy Moly, Can I say I am freaked out?!!

I just started my last two classes. I am paranoid.
I have never been scared, intimidated or anything about school. But I have to biggest butterflies in my stomach that I could just puke.
I just opened the classes to look at the syllabus and the one class - BUS450 Policy and Strategy Formulation looks so scary. The professor posted a bunch of stuff about the class. Can I just say info overload???

I had to go to the gradebook just to see what is actually due each week because I was getting ready to drop the class and take it next year...lol
Anyway, its not gonna be that bad. I have to take a test on Nov 14th that will determine where I stand. Pretty much will determine what I've learned in that past 8 years...lol Its like a CPA type of exam. I suck at taking test. OY! Puke feelings are starting to come back.

My other class is Advanced Accounting and it doesn't seem terrible. There will be alot of Team involvement. Just great because I love waiting around for others to get done and have my grade be depended on others. (insert sarcasim)

I know ya'll probably aren't too interested in school hooplah but this means so much to me. I'm gonna be the first college graduate in my family. I will finally finish something that I have begun. This is a very important timeline of my life.

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

You go girl! You SHOULD be proud.