Friday, October 24, 2008

Junior is ALL boy...

and nothing keeps him busy. He spends most of the time in the kitchen taking my pots out of the cabinets. He picks up anything he can find and puts it somewhere else.
Yesterday he put a crayola stool inside a Bratz toy car. How is that even possible?? Its a big stool. LMAO!!
He is constantly climbing the sofa. He climbs all the way to the top and then I have to rescue him. And that throwing phase is still not going away. He throws my cell phone, the remote, really big toys. His strength is incredible.

I need to keep him busy. Nothing keeps him busy for longer than 2 minutes.
Then all I hear in the background is Amelia yelling. "Junie stop. No Junie. Get off Junie. Mama, Junior is touching me. Junior is grabbing me."

Oy!!!! OY!! OY!!!

No comments: