Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our life this week!

So I'll start with Thanksgiving.
It was lovely. I cooked the Turkey and made some pastelon, pasta salad, and my dad brought us some pasteles his wife made. Dinner was yummy. We watch a Christmas movie and listened to some christmas music.

Black Friday we didn't go out shopping early because we didn't want to get involved in that shopping frenzy. However, we did go shopping after noon. Albert worked til 12 and then we went out. We came right back home right away though. We ended up decorating the tree and outside.

That night Junior got really sick. He started puking everywhere.
The following day he was laying down all day.

Sunday, Albert took him to the ER while I did my homework. My dad came over for a little while. Oh and Deija had a nice visit from the puberty fairy. She's gonna kill me for writing this in my blog..lol

Monday was my birthday and I had been up since the night before puking, cleaning Amelia's puke and Juniors'. Yup, all three of us were sick. Thankfully ours was a one day virus.

Tuesday - no progress for Junior. His gorgeous guns were starting to get so flimzy.
Yesterday back to the ER he went. His G6PD is apparently what is causing his virus to be much worst than it should be. We were advised to give him vitamins from now on so that he doesn't get so sick next time.

So here we are today. Tonight we are getting our family pictures done.
I can't wait. Last family pic we had done, Junior was in my belly. (See one of those pic above.) Prior to that, our last pic, Amelia was about 4 months old. Seems that we are way overdue to get updated family pictures.

I'll post them as soon as they come in.

Hopefully, next week will be a much better week and Junior gets his guns back.

No comments: