Friday, December 5, 2008

Occassional feelings of insanity

So occasionally I get these dreams and when I wake up they happen.
It kind of drives me nuts.
Once I dreamt that my car was smoking out the hood and it happened. It started smoking. I dreamt the other day my boss was having a boy. He and his wife got their ultrasound done and guess what they are having? Yup, you guessed it right. I dreamt I had a flat and I got a flat.
Not all my dreams come true but I have such crazy dreams. Usually world disasters but the dreams that worry me are usually the simple dreams.

Last night I dreamt that I got into a bad car accident on my way to tonight's party. It might be because all week I've been nervous about driving all the way to Glassboro, NJ at night.

Before having this dream, I was laying in bed last night and just kept having a bad feeling about this party tonight. I know I'm making myself anxious for not good reason but I kept having fears of deaths and such.

When I talk to Albert about these feelings he just says that I'm over thinking things. Now I did dream a few nights ago that I had a flashback of what my prior life was like. In my dream I saw myself, standing in the doorway to my house when I started seeing the flashback. In the flashback, I was a housewive to a millioniare. I had this huge victorian dress and my hair was long and curly and I had a feather in my head. The dress was black and red.

When I woke up I told Albert and he just laughed and said that explains it all.
I asked what he meant. He just said that's why I am the way I am. I don't like to do housework because I had housekeepers in my prior life and I am very ambicious because I was rich. LOL
I was just upset that I had curly hair in my past life....lol

Anyway, I hate having dreams that feel so real. I also hate obsessing over them.

No comments: