Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas week is here...

I finally got all of the christmas gifts done. I tried to sneak the gifts out of the closet in my room so I can get them wrapped. Amelia was sleeping in my bed so I took advantage of the time. We wrapped almost all of them until I hear her little voice calling me. Albert ran upstairs to go lay in bed with her while I ran all over the living room putting gifts away and picking up the special santa wrapping paper.

I have no idea when I'll get the chance to wrap again.
She falls asleep at 9pm and I'm right along with her...lol

I changed the curtains to the living room and dining room this weekend. The house looks so different and festive. I love it. Makes me feel happy.

We're supposed to have family over on christmas day. I'm planning on baking lots of cookies and make dinner. I have no idea where I'll get the time to do that.

We really don't think anyone is coming over. I mean, I know the In-laws will but my cousin's usually come over to drop off gifts and just stay in the car. Not sure if my mom will stay long.

Well Merry Christmas everyone. I'll update after Christmas with pictures.

No comments: