Monday, December 8, 2008

80 things you might not know about me...

Someone posted this on myspace.



....What’s your middle name?...Don't have one.

....How big is your bed?....king

....What are you listening to right now?....the radio

....What are the last 4 digits in your cellphone number?....9297

....What was the last thing you ate?....dinner last night

....Last person you hugged?....my kids

....How is the weather right now?...Really cold. In the 30's.

....Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?....Albert

....What is the first thing u notice in the opposite sex?.... smile

....Favorite type of Food.... Italian

....Do you want children?...I have 3.

....Do you drink?....Socially

....Ever get so drunk you don't remember the entire night?....Sure.

....Hair color?....Currently, dark brown

....Eye color?....Black

....Do you wear contacts/glasses?....contacts

....Favorite holiday?....Christmas

....Favorite Season?....Spring

....Have you ever cried over a girl/boy?....Sure.

....Last Movie you Watched?...... Zack and Miri make a P*rno.

....What books are you reading?....None currently.

....Piercings?....ears, naval.

....Favorite Movie?....Riding in cars with boys.

....Favorite college football Team?....none

....What were you doing before filling this out?....on myspace

....Any pets?....Not anymore.

....Dogs or cats?....I love dogs.

....Favorite Flower?.....Orchid

....Have you ever loved someone?....My husband and children.


....Who would you like to see right now?...My brother. I miss him dearly.

....Have you ever fired a gun?....No

....Do you like to travel by plane?....No, its so scary but it doesn't stop me.

....Right-handed or Left-handed?....lefty

....If you could go to any place right now where would you go?.... Disney

....Are you missing someone?... My brother.

....Do you have a tattoo?...Nope.

....Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings?....I put them on for the kids.

....Are you hiding something from someone?....Nope.

....ARE YOU 18?....Yes...lol J/k

....WHAT IS THE WALLPAPER ON YOUR CELLPHONE?...... Pic of my kids.

....DID YOU GET ENOUGH SLEEP LAST NIGHT?....I could use more.

....FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS MORNING?...What time is it? Why is it so cold in here?

....WHAT DO YOU HAVE HANDY AT YOUR BEDSIDE?....My cell.

....GRILLED OR FRIED?....grilled

....WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE?....My gogetter attitude.

....ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?....Sometimes.

....FAVORITE HANGOUT?....My house.

....3 THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT?....my family, pasta, and a job.

....FAVORITE SONG?....Too many...

....WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?...death....and failure

....ARE YOU A GIVER OR TAKER?.... more of a giver.

....WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?....Babe, Mama

....WHAT IS YOUR DADS MIDDLE NAME?....Dont have one.

....WHATS YOUR MOTHERS MIDDLE NAME?....Dont have one.

....STUCK ON A DESERTED ISLAND & COULD TAKE ONE THING?.... Cell phone with signal so I can get rescued when I'm ready.

....FAVORITE T.V.COMMERCIAL?....The orbit ones. Got a dirty mouth?

....WHO'S YOUR CELL PHONE PROVIDER?...tmobile.

....FIRST THING YOU'LL SAVE IN A FIRE?....my family

....What’s your favorite color?....white

....WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU ALWAYS TAKE WITH YOU?..keys, purse, cell.

....WHAT DID YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU WERE A KID?....a teacher

....WHAT DO YOU USUALLY DO WHEN THE CLOCK TURNS ......nothing.

....THE COLOR OF YOUR BEDSHEET?....beige

....WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT BEFORE YOU GO TO BED? How comfortable I feel.

No comments: