Friday, February 9, 2007

Update @ 30 weeks

So I went to the doctors last night. My weight is 165lbs. Not too bad. I thought I would tip the scale.
I lost 1 1/2 lbs. The heartbeat and moment sounded great. I told him about the visit at the Peri. He said that other than the fluid everything else seem completely normal and he is doing great. All it is, is just extra fluid. Not to worry.

Other than that, I am huge. My belly is so big. The rest of my body looks normal like if I wasn't pregnant. But when you look at my stomach its like Woozers...lol

I can barely get up at night to use the bathroom. My husband has to pull me up so I can get up.
I feel happy. I'm not stressed lately. Depression is gone or at least hidden by happiness.

I must be feeling so happy because I just ate a chicken parm sandwich and it was so good. I'm just in a happy mood now.

No comments: