Monday, February 26, 2007

In the mood to binge eat!!!

Okay, I'm in a pigging out mood. But not for candy...just junk food. Mac & Cheese, Cheese burger... etc.
I'm in a bindging mood.

It snowed all day yesterday so I didn't do anything but stay in. I thought today would be a snow day but it was above temp so most of it is slush. I'm here at work and once again don't feel like working. I need to focus.

I got a new thing to do now... I bought a bunch of designer replica purses and I put them up for sale online and they all sold.
I love it. A bunch of people want some more. I'll go back next weekend. I only sell to a online community that I participate in.
They have to have been part of the community for a while. I wouldn't sell to anyone new. Hopefully I don't go in labor next week.
I got lots of bags to buy...lol

Well Deija got to spend the day with her friend on Sat. We picked her up and took her home.
I never got my floor done like I wanted to. My mom and aunt never came to clean my house last week.
They clean my house as part of the business. I think they are trying to get away from paying me and cleaning.
How slick are they...???
My aunt, I understand. She just got surgery done in her mouth.
My mom is just getting lazy. She wants to do the houses alone but complains and complains.
She wants to make all the money herself and not work as hard.
She's in the wrong line of business.

Anyway, next weekend I'll go back and buy more purses. I'll need to take my mom with me so she can help me carry them.

Okay, so I'm done for now... I'll go get some m&ms to hold me up until I get home...

BRING ON THE FOOD!!!

No comments: