Monday, August 7, 2006

She ruins everything

She is terrible!!!!!
My cleaning business started as a suggestion of them finding houses to clean so they can have some extra cash and they can have something to do during their free time. I started them off by cleaning my house. I gave them $200 before I left on vacation. I wanted everything sparkling so when I came back I could redecorate. They didn't even touch my closets and spider webs on the bathroom ceiling. I was still pleased with their work. Well I started posting in the classified for jobs cleaning houses. We got a huge response. They were cleaning two houses daily for 6 days a week. My aunt told me I could turn this into a business. I told her I thought about it. So I started investing time and money into this business. All of a sudden my mom starts getting angry and saying that its too much work. I'm charging too little. People are pigs. blah blah. The next day she loves her job. The following day she can't make it... doctors appt. It went on that was for two months. I was starting to get tired of her. One day she just decided not to do a job with me. She wouldn't answer her phones and decided not to talk to me all week. Then she calls at the end of the week asking me what was a client's complaint. I told her and she said she did to the job...blah blah.
The next day she decided to quit. She called my aunt about 10 minutes before starting a new job and told her she is not working anymore. She told her because I had told her that I was paying her $8 an hour instead of keeping half the money. I NEVER told her that. What a freaking liar.
So I called her and she wouldn't answer.
She finally answered and she said that I am doing this business thing for my own benefit. Instead of doing it to find her work.
I asked her why she doesn't want me to prosper and make this into something good. I could make this into a huge company and she won't even need to work a day in her life. I told her she is very ungrateful. I am paying for advertising, cleaning products, vaccums. She sees it like I'm not doing anything.

I told her that all my problems are because of her. She just wants and wants and never gives and just hurts my feelings for no reason at all.

Now I'm stuck without her. Only my aunt is cleaning. My aunt is going to Puerto Rico this week for two weeks to care for my grandparents. I hired two new people but who knews if people will like them.

I'm at the point where this business will just fall apart or I give it a big push into success.

No comments: