Wednesday, August 30, 2006

This pregnancy

I just got in from the doctors. I had an ultrasound, bloodwork, and spoke to the doctor. She said everything looks great. I will be seven weeks tomorrow. The ultrasound shows I am 6 weeks and a half. So I'm where I should be. She asked to see a picture of my daughters. She thought the baby was so cute and the oldest so tall and beautiful. I get ultrasounds for another 2 weeks and I'm discharged to see the OB. They want to make sure I'm out of the woods. I had 3 miscarriages before.
I feel better about the pregnancy now. My husband is more attentive now that I am pregnant. He must think I'm an oven.
I've been eating so much. I hope I don't turn into a cow right away. I will see if I can join some kind of maternity exercise class.
I have to keep healthy this time. Hopefully I'll make it full term for the first time.
I'm usually 5-6 weeks early.

Last night at 11pm someone called me about cleaning services and I was already sleeping. Then this morning I got a call at 6am for the same thing. No one wants to let me sleep.

No comments: