Thursday, July 20, 2006

Third day feeling exactly the same...

...this morning I was at 101.8 degrees on fever. My head is killing me. I cancelled Pilates on Wed. I couldn't bare how I felt. I dont want to leave work early because I don't want to get in trouble at work. But I am not even moving. Its sooooo cold in hear. I didn't bring a sweater either.
Tonight I have to go interview with someone about the Cleaning Business. If I leave now I should get enough rest. I know when I get home my husband will drop the baby on me. She'll pull my hair and laugh. My oldest will want to talk and talk. I love them about them but I just dont have the energy today.

My back is still killing me. All my muscles are completely tight. This Sat, Sun, and Mon my ad comes out in the Daily Newspaper and Inquirer. On Tuesday it comes out in the Juniata News. I hope business booms.

No comments: