Monday, January 26, 2009

A little update

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I actually have nothing really interesting to write about. Junior hasn't made any real improvements with his speech. He's also been with a fever on and off since last week and then broke out in a rash. I've been nervous to give him anything because he's allergic to most anti-biotics. I gave him a little benadryl and it seems to be working. Amelia and Deija have been doing good. Amelia thinks that every single toy in the house is hers. She so darn territorial...lol I guess like her mother. Oh and forget everything I ever said about her potty training. Its a disaster. She can teach herself when she gets married...lol

Anyway, I got an email this morning from my brother that worried me. He said something had happened and he didn't have internet for a while. He didn't write much. I've been worried all day. I guess if he's writing, its a good thing.
Other than that, I just been busy with parties and tax season. My PR business is growing alot and I've been spending way too much time training my recruits.

Lots of good things are happening in my life right now so I'll just enjoy them while they last.

No comments: