Sunday, January 11, 2009

Brainstorming vacation for 2009

So I've been in kind of a rut lately. I'm not sure why. It may be the cold weather. I want to desperately get out of the house and do some fun things with the kids. Of course, I prefer not to spend money.

Albert and I are going to Las Vegas in March for my Pure Romance business. There will be lots to do there. They are having a golf outing for the guys and then a big gala for us to attend. I better start shopping for a nice dress. That will be our first time away from the kids.

My friends and I are planning Mommy Weekend for 2009. That will also be so much fun. We're still trying to decide where to stay since we are scattered all over the country. I can't wait. I miss them.

However, I feel like we should be planning a vacation with the kids as well. We haven't been on a family vacation since 2006. Amelia was about 10 months old and we had went to Cancun.

I'm so tried of the daily routine. I just need to get away. March isn't here soon enough.

No comments: