Tuesday, March 13, 2007

RIP to my beautiful Niece...

She was born Dec 20, 2006 and passed on March 9, 2007. Not even 3 months old.
I hadn't seen her in over a month because of a fight I had with my sister in law.
My husband got to see her on friday and played with her. He said she was so chunky.
Well that same night her dad fell asleep with her in the bed and rolled over on her and suffocated her.
My mother in law lives with them and she had asked my nephew to check on the baby he said she's not there.
So she went upstairs and my brother in law did not answer. She opened the door and noticed him laying on top of her.
She tried to wake him up for some time. Then they called 911. They had them do CPR until they got there. But when they got they there they kept trying and nothing. She had been dead for about 45 min. We are all devastated. Her viewing and funeral are tomorrow.
What a shame!!! Such a short life she lived. We will always love her.

No comments: