Thursday, March 8, 2007

Baby Shower at work yesterday

I got a shower yesterday at work. I was surprised even though I've heard it was coming soon. Anyway, they called me in for cake because of someone's birthday. I didn't think anything of it because it was a snow day and I knew no one was going to be carrying stuff around in the snow.
So I walk towards the kitchen and I see the door half way shut. I knew something was up. I was so embarrassed to walk in. I walked in and everyone said happy shower. Although I'd been thru this before at work with Deija and Amelia. It felt like the first time. I asked if I had to open them in front of everyone. They said yes you have to. Then I said stop looking at me...lol I was acting like a school kid. I just wanted to hide. I guess because of so many of the Big Wigs (bosses) were there. Well I got a gift card to target for $200. I got avent bottles, baby clothes, socks, bibs, blankets, sneakers, that thing so the baby doesn't roll (forgot what it’s called). I can't remember what else but everything was so nice.

No comments: