Thursday, January 25, 2007

Okay, so I feel better

I was really depressed and couldn't sleep for two days straight.
I'm almost back to normal again.

OT:
I am 28 weeks today. Last time I was weighted was at 26 weeks and was 164.
I gained a total of 14lbs on this pregnancy so far. I go in tonight for a check up.
Hopefully my weight isn't crazy.

I was having terrible contractions on Monday. I ended up in L&D. They gave me two shots of Brethine and send me on my way.
I was a little dehydrated as well.

It must have been stress.
I took off on Tuesday per docs orders. When I came in here yesterday I had my boss jumping down my throat about cell phone use.
He thinks I'm being distracted. What does he know????

Anyway, the baby moves so much. I have terrible pelvic pressure. I could barely walk.
At night I just toss and turn in bed because I can't get the right position.
I end up with my legs all over Albert and Amelia just rolls and rolls all over me. I have to keep moving her.

I really need to go shopping for the baby. I am no where near ready for the baby.
I don't even have a carseat. I don't know if Amelia's car seat is still good or not.
Maybe I can buy a cover.

No comments: