Monday, December 4, 2006

It's a boy!!!

I haven't posted in a little while. I'm 20 weeks now. I just found out we are having a boy.
We are so pleased. I came back to work and I wish I would have just stayed home.
I got a cervical ultrasound after the regular one and now I feel a little irritated.

At 18 weeks I was 158lbs. I gained almost 5lbs since week 14.
That is alot.

My birthday just passed this friday and I got a surprised party from my side of the family.
It was really nice. I got an Ipod too. It's been a while since I got something for myself. Well it was a gift
from my husband. I meant it's been a while since something was actually for me.

The baby actually weights 13 ounces.
Everything else looked great. They couldn't see if the baby would have any problem in the rectal area.
I really hope and pray it doesn't.

Well I started christmas shopping. I got 4 kids out of the way.
I did some decorating. It's been so cold out. 30 something degrees.
Too cold for anything. I just realized I leave in 15 or so minutes. Yipee!!!

No comments: