Monday, October 9, 2006

12 weeks

I haven't posted in a while. I'll make this short because I have 5 minutes until I leave work.
I am 12 weeks now. I have told my boss and some people at work have noticed.
I've been up peeing every night. My boobs are hurting like crazy but no morning sickness.
I still get hungry all the time. I felt something in my stomach the last week or so. I know its not fetal movement.
I am not that far off. Baby would be about 2 inches long. I'm thinking gas but it doesn't feel like gas.

I discovered that I get gestational diabetes. That is why I swell up and don't pass glocuse sugar tests.
I'll look more into it and speak to the doctor about preventions.
I've been trying to make better eating choices. Except for pizza of course. I guess that's in the bread and dairy group.

Okay, I have to go... I'll right some more tomorrow.

No comments: